In LoginPress you will find everything to customize the login page. But in case, if you are not able to make any change using the settings you can go with the custom CSS and JS feature. You can use the LoginPress classes and can style them according to your choice. Once you have styled them you can add them inside the LoginPress Custom CSS section.
In order to implement the custom CSS or custom JS code on your custom login page, you need to follow these steps.
1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard
2. Navigate to LoginPress > Customizer > Custom CSS/JS
3. A new window will open where 2 editor boxes will display, one for custom CSS and the other for custom JS code.
4. Now add your custom CSS in Customize CSS box and custom JS code in Customize JS box.
5. Click on the Publish button to implement the custom changes through custom CSS and JS code.
Note: To view changings of Custom CSS and JS on your login page, you have to publish the changes after adding the custom CSS and JS. After publishing the changes, open your login page in a new tab to view the new changes.
Check our complete video given below on how to implement custom CSS and JS on your custom login page with LoginPress.
This is how you can easily implement custom CSS and JS code on your custom login page with LoginPress for more login page customization. Check our complete guide on how to customize your forget form with LoginPress.