How To Design Custom WordPress Login Page Without Knowing Code
When you are a brand or authority, everything is noticed by the audience, I bet you don't want to get embarrassed by showing your ugly Login Page to your customers. If you are selling the course or you have a membership website probably you need a login page or signup page for this. but leaving your login page and signup page default won't be a wise idea. The Login page is considered as the main gate to your website, so you can't afford to keep the main gate undercoated while you have a nice and decorated house.
Customizing the WordPress Login and Signup pages is not difficult task, In this article you will be learning how to give your login page totally a new look even without touching a single line of code. This can help you to grow the authority of your brand and will make you more professional.
The Main Components Of WordPress Login Page
The login form of WordPress consists on different components. These components are Page background, Logo on Login Form, Customization of login form, Editing Back to Site button, Designing the Lost Password page, Designing the Register Page, Customizing the Error Messages.
There are two ways to customize these components , the first method is manual that needs to do changes with code, the other method is by using plugin. In this article we are going to use the plugin method to Customize the WordPress Login Page. We will use the LoginPress to WordPress custom login page.
How LoginPress Works?
LoginPress is a WordPress plugin that is especially designed for Customizing the WordPress default login page. In other words you can call the LoginPress as login page builder, that allows to change the look of login page completely. Once you install the LoginPress basic version it will change the default and ugly login page automatically, but you can design it further according to your requirements.
In order to design the Login Page you need to go to LoginPress and click on the customizer. It will take you to customize where you will be able to design your Login Page components.
Inside the customizer there are different options to design the login page, If you are lazy enough and don't want to spend too much time in designing the login page, then you can use the pre-made template from the LoginPress template library. If you want to customize the page from scratch, you can design every single component one by one.
- 10 Best WordPress Backup Plugins To Try In 2022
- 11 Best WordPress Affiliate Plugins to Try in 2022
- WordPress Login Security: 13 Ways to Secure Login Page
- How to Add WordPress Login Widget to the Sidebar (Easy Guide)
- How To Change The Theme for Your WordPress Website
- How To Add Google Fonts With LoginPress
- How to Add Social Login Plugin to WordPress Website (Easy Guide)
- How to Customize the WordPress Login Page (Easy Guide)
- How to Find the WordPress Login URL (Easy Guide)
- How to Easily Change the Login Logo in WordPress
- How to Change or Reset a WordPress Password (2022)
- How to Redirect Users After Successful Login in WordPress
- 9 Best WordPress Login Plugins In 2022 (Expert Pick)
- How To Limit Login Attempts in WordPress (Easy Guide)
- How to make LoginPress work with WordPress.com?
- LoginPress & Vanta.js – How to use it as a background?
- How LoginPress work with GDPR to make your sites compliant?
- Language Switcher on Login Page in WordPress 5.9
- What Is xmlrpc.php In WordPress And Why Do We Need To Disable It?
- How to Protect a WordPress Website from Hackers
- How To Design Custom WordPress Login Page Without Knowing Code
- How LoginPress works with WooCommerce?