Introducing New Versions of LoginPress (Free & Premium)
LoginPress plugin released a new and updated version that includes Free and Pro version. In LoginPress we add some new features and improve our version by enhancing the functionalities plus resolve compatibility issues with LoginPress widgets and other Plugins, Including Compatibility with the new WordPress 5.5 version.
LoginPress Free and Pro Version Updates
New Feature Login Page footer customization
You can control the footer section of the Login page like copyrights plus you can also change the copyright text and background color.
LoginPress - Hide Login (Pro Version)
- Compatibility: LoginPress, Add-on Hide Login is now compatible with the TranslatePress plugin.
- Compatibility: In LoginPress - Now Hide Login Add-on is compatible with Limit Login Attempts Add-On.
LoginPress - Widget Login (Pro Version)
Compatibility: LoginPress - Login Widget is now compatible with Limit Login Attempts Add-On now you can set login limits of Widget login through Limit Login Attempts Addon.
- BugFix: All Social Login Button SVG ICON is now Appear in LoginPress Plugin Side Widget.
LoginPress - Limit Login Attempts(Pro Version)
- BugFix: Warnings from the console Section of the browser are fixed now. It means that in the previous version when we open our WordPress website login page powered by LoginPress and inspect element then console warnings are appeared but in the new version of LoginPress, this bug is removed.
BugFix: Update error or success message Which means if we add any IP address for blacklist or whitelist and save that IP we will get the exact message about the entry (like your IP address Format is not correct).
New Feature Bulk action feature for Attempts details section
Introduce Bulk Action for Attempts Detail Section, where we can perform different actions by selecting different IPs.
LoginPress - Social Login (Pro Version)
- Compatibility: Now in LoginPress, Social Login is compatible with the TranslatePress Plugin.
New Feature Social Login Shortcode
Create shortcodes for social logins.
If you want to display Social login buttons anywhere in your page or post simple you need to perform following steps.
- Goto your WordPress Dashboard and Open any of your Plog post or Page and click on edit
- Add LoginPress Social Login Short Code [loginpress_social_login] in your page or post area where you want to display Social Login buttons. After Adding Shortcode in your page or post just save or update your page or post.
Note: You can also use this Social Login shortcode in your website backend code.
Now open your page or post and you will see Social Login Button will display like this in your post or page
Note: If you want to Hide any Social Login button from your page that you don’t want to display on your page or paste. For example, if you want to disable or don’t want to display Facebook-Button Simple you need to perform this step or need to add code disable_facebook=true in your social login shortcode.
After Adding the disable Facebook code your social login icon will display like this
To disable other social media icons simple you need add following code in your social media login shortcode.
LoginPress - reCaptcha(Pro Version)
New feature reCaptcha
In LoginPress Pro version 2 new versions of Google ReCaptcha available for pro users, By default reCaptcha V2 I’m not a robot is included in Pro Version.
- Google reCAPTCHA V2 Invisible
- Google reCAPTCHA V3
After enabling any version now you need to add 2 keys
- Site Key
- Secret Key
To get a site key and secret key you need to click on the reCaptcha link below the entry field of Site key and Secret key.
More Pro Version Updates
- Bugfix: Date formate fix on license key deactivation.
- Bugfix: “Back to” control Issue is fixed in customizer.
- Bugfix: Button text size control in customizer.
- Bugfix: Logo control in customizer.
- Enhancement: Update Deutsch language string.
- Enhancement/Improvement: Fully optimized User Interface (UI/UX) of LoginePress Setting with new features and enhancements/improvements in WP-admin.
- Enhancement/Improvement: Now, Plugin speed and code is fully optimized.
- Compatibility: In LoginPress, Limit Login Attempts Addon is now compatible with WooCommerce Login Account. (You can set Login Limits through Login Limit Attempts Addon)
- Compatibility: In LoginPress - Limit Login Attempts Addon is now compatible with LoginPress, Hide Login Add-On.
- Compatibility: In LoginPress, Limit Login Attempts Addon is now compatible with LoginPress, Login Widget Add-On.
- Compatibility: In LoginPress, Limit Login Attempts Addon is now compatible with the TranslatePress plugin.
- Compatibility: Compatible with WordPress 5.5 version.
- 10 Best WordPress Backup Plugins To Try In 2022
- 11 Best WordPress Affiliate Plugins to Try in 2022
- WordPress Login Security: 13 Ways to Secure Login Page
- How to Add WordPress Login Widget to the Sidebar (Easy Guide)
- How To Change The Theme for Your WordPress Website
- How To Add Google Fonts With LoginPress
- How to Add Social Login Plugin to WordPress Website (Easy Guide)
- How to Customize the WordPress Login Page (Easy Guide)
- How to Find the WordPress Login URL (Easy Guide)
- How to Easily Change the Login Logo in WordPress
- How to Change or Reset a WordPress Password (2022)
- How to Redirect Users After Successful Login in WordPress
- 9 Best WordPress Login Plugins In 2022 (Expert Pick)
- How To Limit Login Attempts in WordPress (Easy Guide)
- How to make LoginPress work with WordPress.com?
- LoginPress & Vanta.js – How to use it as a background?
- How LoginPress work with GDPR to make your sites compliant?
- Language Switcher on Login Page in WordPress 5.9
- What Is xmlrpc.php In WordPress And Why Do We Need To Disable It?
- How to Protect a WordPress Website from Hackers
- How To Design Custom WordPress Login Page Without Knowing Code
- How LoginPress works with WooCommerce?