Best ChatGPT WordPress Plugins 2023
Are you looking for the best ChatGPT WordPress plugins? You're in for a treat!
WordPress ChatGPT plugins have adopted the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to engage visitors, which has never been more seamless. These tools bring a new dimension to user experience. They offer real-time artificial intelligence, automated support, personalized recommendations and a lot more.
In this article, we’ll show you the 9 best ChatGPT WordPress plugins to help you automate creating content, images, codes, and more!
Let's dive in!
ChatGPT WordPress (TOC):
What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT stands for generative pre-trained transformers. This powerful language model serves as an intelligent chatbot that helps you generate human-like responses across a wide range of queries.
Here's how ChatGPT can assist you:
- Answering Questions: ChatGPT provides informative responses to questions.
- Engaging Conversations: ChatGPT is smart enough to carry out in-depth discussions.
- Image Generation: Beyond just text, ChatGPT can even generate images based on the descriptions you provide.
- Article Writing: ChatGPT can craft well-structured articles on various topics.
- Chatbots: You can use ChatGPT as chatbots for your site. They can help you respond to the user's queries well on time.
And that's just the beginning!
Hundreds of free WordPress plugins are designed specifically for the AI-powered large language model ChatGPT. You can use these plugins to easily integrate a chatbot into your site, generate images, write articles, and more.
Why Use A ChatGPT WordPress Plugin?
Considering the importance of the ChatGPT WordPress plugin, here are several benefits for your website:
- Enhanced User Engagement: A WordPress ChatGPT plugin can engage visitors and help answer all their queries.
- Create High-quality Content: WordPress ChatGPT plugins help you generate high-quality content. However, it’s still best to review it and make changes to achieve the right balance between AI-generated and human-generated content.
- Saves Time and Effort: ChatGPT saves time and resources while ensuring prompt responses.
- Text Responses in Real-Time: ChatGPT lets you automate the process of responding to your site’s user queries. You can use ChatGPT (in the form of a chatbot) to engage users with immediate and dynamic text interactions.
- Automate Your Work: ChatGPT is smart enough to automate your work and help you streamline tasks, providing seamless user experiences.
- Language Translation: You can use WordPress ChatGPT plugins for automatic language translation. The right integration can help users in various languages, making your website accessible to a broader audience.
Remember that while a ChatGPT plugin can be a powerful addition to your WordPress site, it's only partially a replacement for human support. There may still be complex issues that require the attention of a trained customer service representative.
ChatGPT WordPress Plugins (Pricing Comparison)
Look at the best WordPress ChatGPT plugins' pricing comparison table for a quick summary.
|AI Content Writing Assistant||Free||🗸|
|ContentBot AI Writer||$9.5/month||🗸|
|AI Content Creator||Free||🗸|
9 Best ChatGPT WordPress Plugins
1. AI Engine
AI Engine is one of the best WordPress ChatGPT plugins by Jordy Meow. The plugin offers a user-friendly interface that makes it a best fit for the non-tech savvy. The plugin comes with:
- Highly customizable Chatbot
- Generate Article
- Generate Image
- Enable AI to perform various tasks for you.
- AI Suggestions
- Magic Wands
See the image below:
The plugin is smart enough to create high-quality content for you, including articles, emails, or even code. You don’t need to be worried about any grammar and spelling mistakes in your content.
Enter the topic, and you’ll get your title, section, and text.
You can use this plugin to generate Images.
The AI Playground feature is there to help you unlock useful AI features for your site, such as:
- Text Translator
- Text Corrector
- SEO Optimizer
- AI Copilot: AI Engine offers AI Copilot features that let you generate ideas and write faster.
- Chatbots: You can easily integrate chatbots into your WordPress website.
- AI Training: The plugin allows you to train your site’s AI to complete specific tasks.
- Visual Settings: You can easily bring changes to the visual settings of your ChatGPT, like Name, Start Sentence, User Name, and more.
- Avatar: You can select an avatar for your ChatGPT.
- AI Models: The plugin offers many AI models, including turbo, GPT-4, DaVinci-003, curie-001, and more.
AIomatic is another useful WordPress ChatGPT plugin. Like AI Engine, it lets you create high-quality content for your product reviews, provide topic ideas, update old posts with fresh content, and more.
The plugin offers Topic-Based Posting options, including:
- Auto-generate pot title based on topics (optional)
- Post actions List
- Number of sections to Generate
- Number of Paragraphs Per Section
- Article Table of Contents Section Header Text
- Article Q&A Section Header Text
Other than this, you can set Content Parameters, such as:
- Content Language
- Writing Style
- Writing Tone
You can easily generate content for your site. All you need to do is write your AI commands, select the ChatGPT model, etc, and submit it right away. You'll get the text that you are looking for!
- Fully Customizable Chatbot: You can easily customize Chatbots to make them look exactly how you want.
- WooCommerce Integration: The plugin fully supports the WooCommerce site.
- Automated AI SEO Tools: The plugin has automated AI SEO tools that can help you boost your site’s rank.
- Content Generation from RSS Feeds: The plugin is smart enough to generate content from RSS feeds.
The pricing for this plugin starts at $20.25/ year.
AI Content Writing Assistant is another useful WordPress plugin integrated with
GPT 3 & 4 and ChatGPT, which lets you generate high-quality content.
The plugin supports different AI models, i.e., text-davinci-003, gpt-3.5-turbo, gpt-4, and more.
Other than this, you can generate an image of your choice. Simply define:
- How many images?
- Image Size
- Image Beautifier
- Image Presets
Other than this, you can select the type of the image:
- 3D Render
- Amazing Art
- Page Builder Integration: The plugin is integrated with popular page builders, i.e., Elementor, Divi Builder, Beaver Builder, and WP Bakery.
- User Roles: You can easily select user roles to access the "AI Writing Assistant" option, such as Administrator, Editor, Author, and Contributor.
- AI Writing Assistant: You can choose the post types where you want to use AI Writing Assistant, i.e., Post or Page.
4. AI ChatBot
AI ChatBot is a WordPress ChatGPT plugin powered by OpenAI GPT-3 (ChatGPT). It is there to help you add an advanced WordPress chatbot to your site. It is the best option for providing better user support, answering questions, and more.
All you need to do is to build FAQs and Answers.
When a user asks a question, the chatbot uses the saved reply.
The plugin lets you add predefined intents to your site, including:
- Call Me
.. and more.
See the image below:
- Interactions: The plugin automatically generates text responses, natural language phrase matching, Phrase matching accuracy, and more.
- Customization Options: The plugin lets you enable a chatbot for mobile devices.
- Notification Builder: The plugin offers a notification builder that generates multiple site notifications.
- Interactive Forms: The plugin lets you create interactive forms.
- Multilingual Support: The plugin supports multilanguage.
The plugin is available at $10.88/ year.
5. AiBud WP
AiBud WP is another free WordPress ChatGPT plugin. It integrates GPT-3 and GPT-4 to help you create high-quality and engaging content for your site.
The plugin helps you generate images for your site.
The plugin comes with a built-in Playground option that is there to automate a variety of tasks, including writing, rewriting, proofreading, and a lot more.
- ChatGPT Model: Currently, the plugin supports the Davinci model for generating content.
- Multilingual Support: The plugin provides multilingual support so that you can get your content in any language.
- Writing Style: The plugin generates any type of content for you, including Descriptive, Persuasive, Reflective, and a lot more.
- Writing Tone: You can easily set the right tone for your content.
- Image Settings: The plugin lets you generate general settings for images, i.e., Style, Lighting, Color, and more. It helps you get exactly the image you want.
The basic version of the plugin is available for free. The premium version starts at $5/ month.
ContentBot AI Writer integrates ChatGPT, GPT3, and GPT4 to help you create almost every kind of content. It can help you improve your digital marketing, content marketing, and copywriting.
Besides this, the plugin helps you with automated content, blog content, landing pages, generating ad copies, and more.
The plugin brings a drag-and-drop option that lets you generate your content with just a single click.
- Automated Product Description: The plugin lets you create product descriptions.
- Generate Blog Topics: You can use this plugin to generate blog topics in no time.
- Change the Tone: The plugin lets you change the tone of your sentences.
- Sentence Completion: Type an incomplete sentence, and the plugin will automatically complete it.
- Create Questions: The plugin lets you generate questions for your readers.
The basic version of the plugin is free. The premium version starts at $9.5/ month.
7. AI Mojo
AI Mojo is a WordPress ChatGPT plugin that uses content generation AI, i.e., GPT-3 or AI21 Studio, to let you generate high-quality content in no time.
The plugin offers all that is required for writing content:
The plugin offers a wide range of AI models, including:
… and more.
The plugin offers Article Introduction, Content Expander, Content Shortner, and more.
You can easily write Prompts in 4 simple steps:
- Enter Prompt
- Select an AI Model
- Define Prompt Length
- Generate the Response
- Article Ideas: The plugin helps you get ideas for your content.
- Article Outline: You can easily write an outline for your article.
- Bullet Points to Content: The plugin is smart enough to convert your bullet points into well-explained content.
- Content Expander: You can expand the length.
- Content Improver: The plugin helps you improve the quality of your content.
- Content Rephraser: You can easily rephrase your content.
AI Content Creator is another useful WordPress ChatGPT plugin that lets you easily create articles.
Gone are the days when you had to take a long time to write quality content. With AI Content Creator, simply add the title, summarize the subject, and type in additional guidelines, and your article is ready to be used.
The plugin supports popular AI models, including:
- Multilingual Support: The plugin supports almost every language.
- Table of Contents: The plugin is smart enough to add a Table of Contents to your article that can help you improve the SEO of your site.
- Article Tone: You can easily set the desired tone, i.e., Neutral, Informative, Secure, Formal/Informal, etc, for your articles.
9. AI Scribe
AI Scribe is a WordPress ChatGPT plugin that enables you to create content with the help of GPT-3.
The plugin helps you with:
- Generating Titles
- Generate Outline
- Create Intro, Main Body, and Meta Data
The plugin offers prompt shortcodes, including:
- [Selected Keywords]
- [The Tagline] – using [above/below] for the position
- [No. Headings]
- [Heading Tag]
- [Keywords to Avoid]
The plugin offers customizable options that allow you to tailor your content to your specific needs globally or when using the plugin at each stage of the article writing process.
- Multiple Model Compatibility: The plugin is compatible with GPT-3 (Davinci), GPT-3.5, GPT-3.5-TURBO, GPT-3.5-TURBO-16K, and GPT-4-16K.
- Content Creation: This plugin can generate auto content with SEO and keyword research.
- Meta Data Creation: The plugin lets you generate optimal metadata for SEO.
- Evaluation Features: You can use this plugin to evaluate the quality of the generated content.
- Responsive: The plugin is fully responsive so that your ChatGPT remains fine on all screen sizes, i.e., desktop, mobile, etc.
WordPress ChatGPT Plugins (Feature Comparison)
Now explore the features comparison table below for the Top 3 WordPress ChatGPT plugins:
|Features||AI Engine||AIomatic||AI Content Writing Assistant|
What is the Best ChatGPT WordPress Plugin?
The WordPress ChatGPT plugin depends on your specific needs, goals, and the type of functionality you want to enhance your site.
Here are the top 3 picks based on the features they offer:
AI Engine – best helps you generate a more human-like response against your queries so it’s really good for chatbots on your site.
AIomatic – is the right choice for generating content for your product reviews, providing topic ideas, updating old posts with fresh content, and more.
AI Content Writing Assistant – you can use this plugin to generate content for your site and create high-quality images.
Remember to test a Plugin before deploying it on your website. Additionally, always ensure that the plugin you choose is compatible with your version of WordPress.
WordPress ChatGPT FAQs
Can I use ChatGPT with WordPress?
Is adding a ChatGPT plugin to my WordPress site worth it?
Do I need technical skills to use a ChatGPT plugin on WordPress?
Is ChatGPT capable of understanding and responding to specific queries on my site?
We hope you now understand that the WordPress ChatGPT plugins have revolutionized user engagement, customer support, and content creation on WordPress websites.
Undoubtedly, it can be proven an invaluable asset for website owners, bloggers, businesses, and e-commerce platforms.
Here are the key takeaways:
- What is ChatGPT?
- Why Use A ChatGPT WordPress Plugin?
- ChatGPT WordPress Plugins (Pricing Comparison)
- 9 Best ChatGPT WordPress Plugins
That’s all for this article. You may also like to read our articles about other useful WordPress plugins, including:
- Best WordPress GDPR Plugins
- Best WordPress 2FA Plugins
- Best WordPress Search Plugins
- Best WordPress AMP Plugins
- Best WordPress AI Plugins
- Best WordPress Membership Plugins
- Best WordPress Security Plugins
- Best WordPress SEO Plugins
Which WordPress ChatGPT plugin helped you enhance your WordPress site? Is there any other useful WordPress ChatGPT plugin you are using that we missed?
Let us know by leaving a comment below!
- 9 Best WordPress Calculator Plugins in 2024 (Free + Premium)
- 11 Best WordPress Gallery Plugins
- How to Boost Login UX with Custom Login User Interface Design
- 25+ Best Free WordPress Themes – A Sneak Peak (2024)
- Top 10 Customizable Login Page Templates in WordPress (2024)
- 11 Best Mailchimp Alternatives 2024
- WordPress WooCommerce Tutorial (10 Step Easy Setup Guide)
- How to Sell on WordPress Without WooCommerce (2023)
- How to Fix reCAPTCHA Not Working in WordPress (2023)
- How to White Label WordPress Login Page Using LoginPress (2023)
- How to Monitor and Analyze WordPress User Login Activity
- How to Customize A WordPress Multilingual Login Page
- Best ChatGPT WordPress Plugins 2023
- How to Use LoginPress with WordPress Multisite in 2023
- How to Set up Custom WordPress Login Credentials in 2023
- Best WordPress SMTP Plugins in 2023
- 11 Best WordPress GDPR Plugins in 2023
- How to Set Up Multi-Factor Authentication for WordPress
- How to Add Two Factor Authentication in WordPress
- 7 Best WordPress Cache Plugins 2023
- Best AMP Plugins for WordPress
- 7 Best WordPress 2FA Plugins in 2023
- 13 Best WordPress AI Plugins 
- How to Fix the WordPress Login Redirect Loop
- 9 Best WordPress Search Plugins 2023
- How to Set up a Language Selector on the Login Page
- 9 Best WordPress Security Plugins (Secure Your Site Today)
- 9 Best Practices for Designing Form Layouts in 2023
- How to Create a Mobile Friendly Login Page Using LoginPress
- 11 Best WordPress Membership Plugins 2023 (Comparison)
- 13+ Best WordPress Social Media Plugins (2023)
- 11 Best WordPress Hosting Providers 2023 [Tested+Compared]
- 9 Best WordPress Redirect Plugins 2023 (With Exclusive Features)
- 17 Best WordPress SEO Plugins – Expert Pick (2023)
- 5 Best Social Login Plugins for WordPress in 2023 (Free and Paid)
- Why Use WordPress in 2023? [10 Amazing Reasons]
- Top 60 Free WordPress Plugins 2023 (Best Compilation)
- 9+ Creative Social Login Examples to Inspire Your Next Design
- How To Build a WordPress Website [The 2023 Way]
- LoginPress VS Colorlib Login Customizer: Which is Best?
- 7 Best WordPress Limit Login Attempts Plugins in 2023
- How to Monetize Your WordPress Blog: Themes, Tips, and Strategies
- What’s New in WordPress 6.2 (Features and Screenshots)
- How to Add WooCommerce Social Login to Your WordPress Site
- 10 Most Common WordPress Login Issues (How to Fix Them)
- How to Add Custom Fields in WordPress User Registration Form
- 7 Best Practices to Limit WordPress Failed Login Attempts
- How to Add Custom CSS to WordPress Login Screen
- How to Reset a WordPress Site (The Easiest Way)
- How to Turn off Comments in WordPress (5 Easy Ways)
- How to Customize and Secure a WordPress Login Page
- How to Remove “Proudly powered by WordPress” Text From the Footer
- How to Add CAPTCHA to WordPress Login and Registration Form
- How to Change Your WordPress Login Page URL (4 Easy Steps)
- Benefits of Social Login for WordPress Site
- 13 Best WordPress Login Page Design Examples
- 2 Easy Ways to Unblock Limit Login Attempts in WordPress
- 5 Best Login Widget Plugins for your WordPress Site
- How Social Login Improves CRO on Your WordPress Site
- How to Display Custom WordPress Footer on Login Page
- 15 Best WordPress Affiliate Plugins in 2023
- How to Redirect WooCommerce Users After Login
- How to Add Front-End Login Page and Widget in WordPress
- How to Redirect Users to the Referrer Page After Login
- 9 Best Social Sharing WordPress Plugins (Free and Paid)
- 2023 WordPress Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
- How to Create Custom Welcome Messages for Your WordPress Website
- 9 Most Popular Social Media Login APIs
- 10 Best WordPress Backup Plugins in 2023
- How to Embed a Video on WordPress (3 Easy Ways)
- How to Hide WordPress Login Page From Hackers (4 Easy Methods)
- WordPress Login Security: 13 Ways to Secure Login Page
- 15 Best Jetpack Alternatives for WordPress Websites
- How to Duplicate a Page in WordPress
- 10 Best PayPal Plugins for WordPress
- 15 Must-Have WordPress Plugins for Bloggers in 2023
- 9 Best RSS Feed Plugins for Your WordPress Site (Free and Paid)
- How to Unpublish Your WordPress Site (An Easy Guide)
- How to Upload a PDF to WordPress
- How to Add WordPress Login Widget to the Sidebar (Easy Guide)
- How To Find Your WordPress Login URL [The Easy Way]
- How To Change The Theme for Your WordPress Website
- How to Change the Font Size on the WordPress
- How to Add Social Login Plugin to WordPress Website (Easy Guide)
- How to Change Domain Name in WordPress
- How To Add Google Fonts With LoginPress
- How to Change or Reset a WordPress Password (2023)
- How to Customize the WordPress Login Page (Easy Guide)
- How to Easily Change the Login Logo in WordPress
- How To Use Vanta.Js as Background
- 9 Best WordPress Login Plugins In 2023 (Expert Pick)
- WordPress GDPR Compliance with LoginPress
- How to Redirect Users After Successful Login in WordPress
- Login Page Language Switcher in WordPress 5.9
- How To Limit Login Attempts in WordPress (Easy Guide)
- How To Design WordPress Login Page Without Coding
- How to Use LoginPress with WordPress.com?
- How to Disable XMLRPC.PHP in WordPress
- WordPress Security – Protect Website from Hackers
- How To Use LoginPress With WooCommerce?