How To Design WordPress Login Page Without Coding
Are you looking to create a personalized WordPress login page for your site without any coding skills? We have just the solution for you!
It’s effortless to transform the default login page into a visually appealing one with your brand identity. You can do this with the help of WordPress login page plugins. LoginPress is one of the best such plugins to help you out here. Get ready to define your unique login page design while keeping the login process secure for your visitors.
In this article, we’ll show you how you can design WordPress login page without coding for your site.
So, without further ado, let’s get started!
What Does the Default WordPress Login Page Look Like?
Upon successfully installing WordPress, you’ll see the default login page has a gray background color, the WordPress logo, and input fields, including Username or Email Address and Password input fields.
Also, you can see the Remember Me checkbox, the Login button, and the Lost Your Password? Link, and Back to (site) link.
Here’s what a default WordPress login page looks like:
You'll want to change the default look of the login page to reflect the brand's identity.
Why Design a Custom WordPress Login Page?
A custom WordPress login page lets you enhance your WordPress site's branding, security, user experience, and marketing efforts. So, it becomes a worthwhile consideration for a site owner who values such aspects.
Designing a custom WordPress login page can offer several benefits, such as:
- Branding: A custom WordPress login page lets you define your brand identity using a customized logo, background, and much more.
- User Experience: A custom WordPress login page improves the user experience, making the login process visually appealing.
- Professionalism: A well-designed WordPress login page adds a touch of professionalism to your site.
- Security: You can add essential security measures, including reCAPTCHA, hide login, limit login attempts, and more, to add to the security of the login page.
- Differentiation: WordPress websites often use the default login page, recognizable to anyone familiar with WordPress. Your WordPress login page can stand out from the competition with a custom login page.
Design WordPress Login Page Without Coding Using LoginPress
If you’ve decided to recreate the design for your default WordPress login page without coding, you can find lots of free plugins in the WordPress plugins repository that let you:
- Swipe the default WordPress logo to a custom one.
- Change the fonts of the login form.
- Add a background image or color.
Fortunately, LoginPress is one of the best login page customizer plugins. It lets you customize every element on the login form. The best part about it? No coding skills or separate plugins are required, just pure customization at your fingertips!
Everything is done from the admin dashboard, where you also have the Live Preview option to track the changes to the login form.
Note: The point is that any changes you make on the login form will also apply to the native WordPress registration page.
Let's dive in and create a WordPress login page that reflects the essence of your website without any coding expertise.
Step 1: Install and Activate LoginPress
To customize your login page with LoginPress, you’ll need to install and activate it in your WordPress.
For this purpose, go to the left sidebar of the admin dashboard, navigate to Plugins, and click the Add New option.
On the next screen, type LoginPress in the search field and look for LoginPress | wp-login in the search results.
Once you find it, click on the Install Now and then Activate button.
Note: LoginPress is added to your WordPress.
Step2: Start Customizing
Now you can select LoginPress in the WordPress menu sidebar.
To get started with customization, head to the LoginPress; here resides the plugin's main functionality, i.e., Settings, Customizer, and Add-Ons.
Let’s explore the mentioned features:
The Settings option helps you control the overall behavior of the WordPress login form. For example, you can customize the Session Expire time, auto checkbox the Remember Me option on the login form, and add Custom Password Field on the Registration form.
Furthermore, you can change the default login order, i.e., Username or Email Address, to Only Username, Only Email Address, or continue with the default WordPress login order.
To use the following options, click the Save Changes button to enable the desired option.
2. Customizer Section
Usually, you need some CSS know-how to customize your default WordPress login page but not with LoginPress.
All you need to do is to select an option, make changes, and click the Update button to make the changes live.
3. Add-Ons Section
LoginPress has powerful Add-Ons. All you need to do is to upgrade to LoginPress Pro.
Note: If you are using LoginPress free and want to upgrade to the premium version, see our guide on How To Install And Activate LoginPress PRO Version.
If you want to use any of the following Add-Ons, just enable them. The desired Add-on will be added to the Settings section.
Open the Add-on and start using them.
Explore Additional LoginPress Features and Consider Upgrading
Some features are only available with LoginPress premium plans, including:
- Force Login: A useful feature that helps you force a user to log in to your site before starting their browsing sessions.
- reCAPTCHA: reCAPTCHA-like helps you protect your website from spam or abuse.
- Social Login: Social Login Add-on enables you to add social login buttons, including Facebook, Twitter, Google, or LinkedIn, to your login form.
- Login Widget: The Add-on is there to help you create a login widget for your WordPress sidebar. It encourages visitors to log in while reading your content or viewing your products.
- Login Redirects: This Add-on helps you create login redirects for your users.
- Limit Login Attempts: This helps you control the number of attempts one makes to access your site. It’s a good practice to help you secure your website against brute-force attacks.
- Hide Login: This enables you to change the default login URL of your WordPress login page. It enhances the security level and gives spammers a hard time.
- Auto Login: This lets you generate a unique URL for your users. It’s the best practice when you don’t want to provide login credentials to a user to log in to your site.
LoginPress is an excellent way of customizing the default WordPress login page. Our plugin gives you powerful options for changing the layout of the login page and enhancing individual elements. All of this without having to code a single line. Easy right?
You save time and significant effort while creating an engaging login page that fits the website design. In addition, you could extend the functionality of the login page by opting for free and paid Add-Ons.
We hope you learned how to customize the WordPress login page. If you have any questions feel free to ask us via the comments section below:
Still not using LoginPress?? What are you waiting for?
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I design a WordPress login page without coding?
What are some popular plugins for designing a WordPress login page?
Can I customize the WordPress login page's colors, logo, and background?
How do I create a secure login page in WordPress?
- 9 Best WordPress Calculator Plugins in 2024 (Free + Premium)
- 11 Best WordPress Gallery Plugins
- How to Boost Login UX with Custom Login User Interface Design
- 25+ Best Free WordPress Themes – A Sneak Peak (2024)
- Top 10 Customizable Login Page Templates in WordPress (2024)
- 11 Best Mailchimp Alternatives 2024
- WordPress WooCommerce Tutorial (10 Step Easy Setup Guide)
- How to Sell on WordPress Without WooCommerce (2023)
- How to Fix reCAPTCHA Not Working in WordPress (2023)
- How to White Label WordPress Login Page Using LoginPress (2023)
- How to Monitor and Analyze WordPress User Login Activity
- How to Customize A WordPress Multilingual Login Page
- Best ChatGPT WordPress Plugins 2023
- How to Use LoginPress with WordPress Multisite in 2023
- How to Set up Custom WordPress Login Credentials in 2023
- Best WordPress SMTP Plugins in 2023
- 11 Best WordPress GDPR Plugins in 2023
- How to Set Up Multi-Factor Authentication for WordPress
- How to Add Two Factor Authentication in WordPress
- 7 Best WordPress Cache Plugins 2023
- Best AMP Plugins for WordPress
- 7 Best WordPress 2FA Plugins in 2023
- 13 Best WordPress AI Plugins 
- How to Fix the WordPress Login Redirect Loop
- 9 Best WordPress Search Plugins 2023
- How to Set up a Language Selector on the Login Page
- 9 Best WordPress Security Plugins (Secure Your Site Today)
- 9 Best Practices for Designing Form Layouts in 2023
- How to Create a Mobile Friendly Login Page Using LoginPress
- 11 Best WordPress Membership Plugins 2023 (Comparison)
- 13+ Best WordPress Social Media Plugins (2023)
- 11 Best WordPress Hosting Providers 2023 [Tested+Compared]
- 9 Best WordPress Redirect Plugins 2023 (With Exclusive Features)
- 17 Best WordPress SEO Plugins – Expert Pick (2023)
- 5 Best Social Login Plugins for WordPress in 2023 (Free and Paid)
- Why Use WordPress in 2023? [10 Amazing Reasons]
- Top 60 Free WordPress Plugins 2023 (Best Compilation)
- 9+ Creative Social Login Examples to Inspire Your Next Design
- How To Build a WordPress Website [The 2023 Way]
- LoginPress VS Colorlib Login Customizer: Which is Best?
- 7 Best WordPress Limit Login Attempts Plugins in 2023
- How to Monetize Your WordPress Blog: Themes, Tips, and Strategies
- What’s New in WordPress 6.2 (Features and Screenshots)
- How to Add WooCommerce Social Login to Your WordPress Site
- 10 Most Common WordPress Login Issues (How to Fix Them)
- How to Add Custom Fields in WordPress User Registration Form
- 7 Best Practices to Limit WordPress Failed Login Attempts
- How to Add Custom CSS to WordPress Login Screen
- How to Reset a WordPress Site (The Easiest Way)
- How to Turn off Comments in WordPress (5 Easy Ways)
- How to Customize and Secure a WordPress Login Page
- How to Remove “Proudly powered by WordPress” Text From the Footer
- How to Add CAPTCHA to WordPress Login and Registration Form
- How to Change Your WordPress Login Page URL (4 Easy Steps)
- Benefits of Social Login for WordPress Site
- 13 Best WordPress Login Page Design Examples
- 2 Easy Ways to Unblock Limit Login Attempts in WordPress
- 5 Best Login Widget Plugins for your WordPress Site
- How Social Login Improves CRO on Your WordPress Site
- How to Display Custom WordPress Footer on Login Page
- 15 Best WordPress Affiliate Plugins in 2023
- How to Redirect WooCommerce Users After Login
- How to Add Front-End Login Page and Widget in WordPress
- How to Redirect Users to the Referrer Page After Login
- 9 Best Social Sharing WordPress Plugins (Free and Paid)
- 2023 WordPress Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
- How to Create Custom Welcome Messages for Your WordPress Website
- 9 Most Popular Social Media Login APIs
- 10 Best WordPress Backup Plugins in 2023
- How to Embed a Video on WordPress (3 Easy Ways)
- How to Hide WordPress Login Page From Hackers (4 Easy Methods)
- WordPress Login Security: 13 Ways to Secure Login Page
- 15 Best Jetpack Alternatives for WordPress Websites
- How to Duplicate a Page in WordPress
- 10 Best PayPal Plugins for WordPress
- 15 Must-Have WordPress Plugins for Bloggers in 2023
- 9 Best RSS Feed Plugins for Your WordPress Site (Free and Paid)
- How to Unpublish Your WordPress Site (An Easy Guide)
- How to Upload a PDF to WordPress
- How to Add WordPress Login Widget to the Sidebar (Easy Guide)
- How To Find Your WordPress Login URL [The Easy Way]
- How To Change The Theme for Your WordPress Website
- How to Change the Font Size on the WordPress
- How to Add Social Login Plugin to WordPress Website (Easy Guide)
- How to Change Domain Name in WordPress
- How To Add Google Fonts With LoginPress
- How to Change or Reset a WordPress Password (2023)
- How to Customize the WordPress Login Page (Easy Guide)
- How to Easily Change the Login Logo in WordPress
- How To Use Vanta.Js as Background
- 9 Best WordPress Login Plugins In 2023 (Expert Pick)
- WordPress GDPR Compliance with LoginPress
- How to Redirect Users After Successful Login in WordPress
- Login Page Language Switcher in WordPress 5.9
- How To Limit Login Attempts in WordPress (Easy Guide)
- How To Design WordPress Login Page Without Coding
- How to Use LoginPress with WordPress.com?
- How to Disable XMLRPC.PHP in WordPress
- WordPress Security – Protect Website from Hackers
- How To Use LoginPress With WooCommerce?