How To Design WordPress Login Page Without Coding
When you are a brand or authority, everything is noticed by the audience, I bet you don't want to get embarrassed by showing your ugly Login Page to your customers. your login page and signup page default won't be a wise idea. So we are here to guide you on how to design a WordPress login page without coding
If you are selling the course or you have a membership website probably you need a login page or signup page for this. but leaving your login page and signup page default won't be a wise idea.
The Login page is considered as the main gate to your website, so you can't afford to keep the main gate undercoated while you have a nice and decorated house.
Customizing the WordPress Login and Signup pages is not difficult task, In this article you will be learning how to give your login page totally a new look even without touching a single line of code. This can help you to grow the authority of your brand and will make you more professional.
The Main Components Of WordPress Login Page
The login form of WordPress consists on different components. These components are Page background, Logo on Login Form, Customization of login form, Editing Back to Site button, Designing the Lost Password page, Designing the Register Page, and Customizing the Error Messages.
There are two ways to customize these components , the first method is manual that needs to do changes with code, the other method is by using plugin.
In this article we are going to use the plugin method to Customize the WordPress Login Page. We will use the LoginPress to WordPress custom login page.
How To Design Custom WordPress Login Page with LoginPress?
LoginPress is a WordPress plugin that is especially designed for Customizing the WordPress default login page. In other words you can call the LoginPress as login page builder, that allows to change the look of login page completely.
Once you install the LoginPress basic version it will change the default and ugly login page automatically, but you can design it further according to your requirements.
In order to design the WordPress Login Page without coding you need to go to LoginPress and click on the customizer. It will take you to customize where you will be able to design your Login Page components.
Inside the customizer there are different options to design the login page, If you are lazy enough and don't want to spend too much time in designing the Wordpress login page without coding, then you can use the pre-made template from the LoginPress template library. If you want to customize the page from scratch, you can design every single component one by one.
That's all! You can also check out How to Find the WordPress Login URL (Easy Guide) and How to Easily Change the Login Logo in WordPress.
Not using LoginPress yet? What are you waiting for?
- LoginPress VS Colorlib Login Customizer: Which is Best?
- How to Monetize Your WordPress Blog: Themes, Tips, and Strategies
- What’s New in WordPress 6.2 (Features and Screenshots)
- How to Add Custom Fields in WordPress User Registration Form
- 7 Best Practices to Limit WordPress Failed Login Attempts
- How to Add WooCommerce Social Login to Your WordPress Site
- How to Add Custom CSS to WordPress Login Screen
- How to Reset a WordPress Site (The Easiest Way)
- How to Turn off Comments in WordPress (5 Easy Ways)
- How to Customize and Secure a WordPress Login Page
- How to Remove “Proudly powered by WordPress” Text From the Footer
- How to Change Your WordPress Login Page URL (4 Easy Steps)
- Benefits of Social Login for WordPress Site
- 5 Best Login Widget Plugins for your WordPress Site
- How Social Login Improves CRO on Your WordPress Site
- How to Add CAPTCHA to WordPress Login and Registration Form
- 2 Easy Ways to Unblock Limit Login Attempts in WordPress
- How to Add Front-End Login Page and Widget in WordPress
- 13 Best WordPress Login Page Design Examples
- How to Display Custom WordPress Footer on Login Page
- How to Redirect WooCommerce Users After Login
- How to Redirect Users to the Referrer Page After Login
- 8 Most Common WordPress Login Issues (How to Fix Them)
- 9 Best Social Sharing WordPress Plugins (Free and Paid)
- How to Create Custom Welcome Messages for Your WordPress Website
- How to Embed a Video on WordPress (3 Easy Ways)
- How to Hide WordPress Login Page From Hackers (4 Easy Methods)
- 9 Most Popular Social Media Login APIs
- 2022 WordPress Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
- 11 Best WordPress Affiliate Plugins to Try in 2023
- WordPress Login Security: 13 Ways to Secure Login Page
- 15 Best Jetpack Alternatives for WordPress Websites
- 10 Best PayPal Plugins for WordPress
- How to Duplicate a Page in WordPress
- 10 Best WordPress Backup Plugins
- 15 Must-Have WordPress Plugins for Bloggers in 2023
- 9 Best RSS Feed Plugins for Your WordPress Site (Free and Paid)
- How to Upload a PDF to WordPress
- How to Add WordPress Login Widget to the Sidebar (Easy Guide)
- How To Change The Theme for Your WordPress Website
- How to Unpublish Your WordPress Site (An Easy Guide)
- How to Change the Font Size on the WordPress
- How to Add Social Login Plugin to WordPress Website (Easy Guide)
- How to Change Domain Name in WordPress
- How To Add Google Fonts With LoginPress
- How to Customize the WordPress Login Page (Easy Guide)
- How to Find the WordPress Login URL (Easy Guide)
- How to Easily Change the Login Logo in WordPress
- How To Use Vanta.Js as Background
- How to Change or Reset a WordPress Password (2023)
- How to Redirect Users After Successful Login in WordPress
- LoginPress with GDPR to Make Your Site Compliant
- Login Page Language Switcher in WordPress 5.9
- How To Limit Login Attempts in WordPress (Easy Guide)
- How to Use LoginPress with WordPress.com?
- 9 Best WordPress Login Plugins In 2023 (Expert Pick)
- What Is xmlrpc.php In WordPress
- How To Design WordPress Login Page Without Coding
- WordPress Security – Protect Website from Hackers
- How To Use LoginPress With WooCommerce?