Print This page
LoginPress- Hide Login gives you access to change the login page URL to anything you want. It will enhance the security level give a hard time to spammers who keep hitting to your login page. This is helpful for Brute force attacks. One caution to use this add-on is you need to remember the custom login URL after you change it. We have an option to email your custom login URL, so you remember it.
- Go to LoginPress ▸ Add-Ons find the Hide Login Add-On and click the toggle button to on which will install the add-on.
- Now Go to LoginPress ▸ Settings ▸ Hide Login Tab, You will see separate settings for hiding Login.
- Rename Login Slug: Here you need to change the login page URL by typing in the text field or press the button Generate Slug (Randomly).
- Here you can see the option to email your custom login URL, so you remember it.
- Enable Send Email and write down your email address. Use comma (, ) to add more than 1 recipients.
- After making changes you need to click on save changes. It’ll change your login page slug and sent emails as well.
Updated on October 20, 2020