LoginPress- Auto Login helps you to generate Auto Login URL for certain users whom you don’t want to provide a password to login to your site. This Pro add-on gives you a list of all the users to who you have given auto-generated login URLs. After searching for a username, the plugin will generate an auto-login URL. Copy this link and give it to the user. A user will log in without the username/password.
Awesome? A really really cool feature.
You can restrict someone’s access or delete certain users. Let’s upgrade to the Pro package. Follow these steps to activate the plugin.
1. Go to LoginPress > Add-Ons find the Auto login Add-On and click the toggle button to install & activate the auto-login add-on.
2. Navigate to LoginPress > Settings > Auto Login Tab, You will see separate settings for Auto Login.
3. In Auto Login Tab, you will find an option Search Username where you have to enter the user name of a specific website user to create a Autologin URL for that user. When you enter any user name or search a drop-down list will display from where you have to select the user name.
4. After selecting the user from the search, the user will be listed with the magic link.
5. After generating the auto-login link, copy it and give it to the user, it’ll work.
Note: Here you can also update or delete the link for a certain user any time you want.
Check our complete guide on Limit Login Attempts addon that will help you to set login limits and if a user exceeds the defined login limit then the user will automatically move to the blacklist in login limit.