Installation of LoginPress plugin through WordPress is quite easy. Here, we will discuss how to install and activate the free version of LoginPress to your WordPress website [Manually and through WP directory].
Follow the give steps to install and activate the LoginPress plugin free version on your website
2. Now log in to your WordPress dashboard.
3. Navigate to Plugins > Add New.
4. Click on the Upload Plugin button.
5. Now click on the Browse and select the current version of loginpress.zip from your computer that you have downloaded from WordPress.Org or website.
6. Now click on the Install Now button to install the plugin and after installation click on the Activate button to activate the plugin on your website.
1. Log in to your WordPress website dashboard
2. Navigate to Plugin > Add New
3. Now search for the LoginPress plugin from a search bar.
4. Now click on the Install button to install the plugin on your website
5. Now after successful installation, click on the Activate button to activate the plugin.
After the activation, you would see the brand new layout of your login page. It’s a LoginPress default layout. In the beginning, it looks better than your WordPress default login page without doing anything but you can customize it further to make the layout similar to your site.
Check our complete video on how to install and activate the LoginPress free version on your WordPress website from WordPress Directory automatically.
This is how you can install the free version of LoginPress on your WordPress website. Check our complete guide on how to install and activate the Loginpress pro version.